AWEsome Retreat is a conference for Travel writers and content creators that cover Theme Parks. Our conferences cover topics unique to Travel and Theme Park coverage (like how to partner with destinations) but also topics for all niches, such as SEO and community building.
AWEsome Retreat focuses on Amusement park Writer Education (see what we did there?) and hope to help our attendees Amuse, Write and Excite their audiences (oh… we did it again!).
What makes AWEsome Retreat different?
Our events are currently based on the West Coast. Most Theme Park focused events, including the one by the main mouse, take place on the East Coast. We love being able to have our event more accessible to those of us out here in the wild, wild, west.
AWEsome Retreat also focuses on both education, hoping to raise the bar in our niche, and hands on experience. So far, we have been able to include Theme Park tickets for our events, and hope to continue doing so in the future.
Follow along #AWEsomeMastermind February 27-29, 2020
In 2019, our attendees were able to attend 1 1/2 days of sessions, 2 theme parks, and a special Pirates vs Knights dinner event.
In February 2020, we are holding our first Mastermind event, where hand selected attendees will come together to learn, and create content about the new Magic Happens parade and Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival.
Where will our next event take us? We will be announcing soon… so be sure to join our mailing list to keep up to date.
Join our mailing list to be notified of future events.
Our goal is simple… Embrace and Empower Your Unique AWEsome
Here is what you can expect from AWEsome
- Educational Sessions
- Learn from hand selected experts/speakers
- Brainstorm among your peers and learn from each other
- Create relationships with other attendees and brands
- Experience fun activities with the group
- Theme Parks and Events
- Unique events and offerings for our attendees
- Time in a local Theme Park to put your new found knowledge to work
- Tips on how to make your love of Theme Parks help make your business money
“I plan to tell EVERYONE to get their tails to AWEsome Retreat 2020. This was a genius idea. I was highly impressed with the content, the attendees, the sponsors, and the fun activities planned during the event. You ladies did a phenomenal job!” ~ Amiyrah Martin, 4 Hats and Frugal
Who AWEsome Retreat a good fit for?
Wondering if AWEsome Retreat is a good fit for you? We think that any Travel writer or content creator who covers Theme Parks may benefit from our events, but just in case you still have your doubts, here are some hints to help you decide if you should attend
- Want to network with others in the Travel Industry?
- Want to improve your writing, website, video, or other skills?
- Want to meet brands that have a Travel or Theme Park focus and learn how you can partner with them?
- Want to take your business to the next level?
If you answered YES to any of these questions than AWEsome Retreat is a good fit for you!
All the ticket info please
- We do not currently have an event open to registration, but be sure to sign up for our newsletter as we are announcing our next event soon.
While you wait, be sure to follow #AWEsomeMastermind February 27-29, 2020 as our Mastermind attendees share from the event, held at Courtyard Anaheim Theme Park Entrance. We may have an announcement coming from the event (wink, wink).
OUR PREMIER SPONSOR
Also Sponsored By