FEBRUARY 27-29, 2020
AWEsome Retreat 2019 was AMAZING! Next year, we are going to dig deeper, play harder, and start 2020 off in the right direction. That is why AWEsome Retreat 2020 will be an intense Mastermind Session. What does that mean for you? Find out below!
In 2020 AWEsome Retreat is taking it closer to the parks, closer to each other, and getting more intense. Our Mastermind will be 2 days of brainstorming, learning, and unique experiences, plus the opportunity to join us for a day in Disneyland with organized activities.
Our goal is simple… Embrace and Empower Your Unique AWEsome
Here is what you can expect from AWEsome
- 2 days of Mastermind Sessions
- Learn from hand selected experts/speakers
- Brainstorm among your peers and learn from each other
- Create relationships with other attendees and brands
- Experience fun activities with the group
- Organized Park Day
- We will have one day with organized activities and challenges in Disneyland Resort
- Attendees will be gifted a one day, one park ticket if they book their Courtyard lodging through Get Away Today* (Annual Passholders may opt for a Gift Card if they book their lodging through Get Away Today) Up to 2 verified attendees per room may receive gifted tickets.
- Attendees not booking lodging through Get Away Today will need to obtain their own method of entry
- Explore our venue: Courtyard by Marriott Theme Park Entrance (One of the top hotels in the area)
Who is the AWEsome Mastermind a good fit for?
With our shift to a Mastermind this year, you may be wondering if AWEsome is a good fit for you. We will be utilizing an application process. However, this application process is to help us learn what you hope to learn, what your strengths are, and help us shape AWEsome Mastermind. This will also give hopefuls equal footing to snag one of the limited number of spaces. In general attendees should:
- Blogging, or utilizing your main platform for at least 1 year
- Bloggers should have Google Analytics installed and have steady traffic
- All attendees should have a minimum combined reach of 10-20 thousand across their channels (blog views, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest)
- Be prepared to dive deep into topics such as SEO, pitching, brand partnerships, growth strategies, and more
- Be able to bring an area of expertise to the table. This could mean expertise in things like SEO, Instagram, or other areas such as organization, time management, and more. Basically, you will want to be able to share your strengths with others, as they will do the same with you.
All the ticket info please
Applications will open later this year. We currently have applications open for those who would like to be considered to speak or sessions as experts. Applications for experts/speakers close August 23, 2019, at the latest. (Last year we had to close applications early due to the overwhelming response.)
Tickets to the AWEsome Retreat Mastermind will be $375/attendee.
We have an extremely limited number of spots available to this Mastermind for both attendees and experts.
*Get Away Today will be offering a special room block rate at Courtyard Theme Park Entrance to AWEsome Retreat Attendees
OUR PREMIER SPONSOR