FEBRUARY 27-29, 2020
AWEsome Retreat 2019 was AMAZING! In 2020, we are going to dig deeper, play harder, and start 2020 off in the right direction. That is why AWEsome Retreat 2020 will be an intense Mastermind Session. What does that mean for you? Find out below!
In 2020 AWEsome Retreat is taking it closer to the parks, closer to each other, and getting more intense. Our Mastermind will be 2 days of brainstorming, learning, and unique local experiences, plus the opportunity to join us for a day in Disneyland with organized activities.
Did you miss applying this year? Join our mailing list to be notified of future events.
Our goal is simple… Embrace and Empower Your Unique AWEsome
Here is what you can expect from AWEsome
- 2 days of Mastermind Sessions
- Learn from hand selected experts/speakers
- Brainstorm among your peers and learn from each other
- Create relationships with other attendees and brands
- Experience fun activities with the group
- Organized Park Day
- We will have one day with organized activities and challenges in Disneyland Resort
- Attendees will be gifted a one day, one park ticket when they book their Courtyard lodging through Get Away Today* (Annual Passholders may opt for a $100 Disney Gift Card if they book their lodging through Get Away Today) Up to 2 verified attendees per room may receive gifted tickets. Only bookings at Courtyard Anaheim Theme Park Entrance qualify for this gift.
- Attendees not booking lodging through Get Away Today, or booking a different hotel, will need to obtain their own method of entry to Disneyland Resort Parks
- Professional Head Shots (1 image included – opportunity to purchase more)
- Special surprises for our attendees
- Hot Seat Sessions where you can get dedicated help with your business.
- Explore our venue: Courtyard Anaheim Theme Park Entrance (One of the top hotels in the area)
“I plan to tell EVERYONE to get their tails to AWEsome Retreat 2020. This was a genius idea. I was highly impressed with the content, the attendees, the sponsors, and the fun activities planned during the event. You ladies did a phenomenal job!” ~ Amiyrah Martin, 4 Hats and Frugal
Who is the AWEsome Mastermind a good fit for?
With our shift to a Mastermind in 2020, you may be wondering if AWEsome is a good fit for you. We will be utilizing an application process. However, this application process is to help us learn what you hope to learn, what your strengths are, and help us shape AWEsome Mastermind. This will also give hopefuls equal footing to snag one of the limited number of spaces. In general attendees should:
- Have been blogging, or utilizing your main platform for at least 1 year
- Have Google Analytics installed and have steady traffic
- Be prepared to dive deep into topics such as SEO, pitching, brand partnerships, growth strategies, and more
- Be able to share where you excel, and what works for you. A Mastermind is about learning from each other. One person may rock SEO, another may be amazing at time management. Each attendee should know their strengths and be prepared to help others if the topic arises.
All the ticket info please
- AWEsome Mastermind is by invitation only. Applications are now open. APPLY HERE
- Tickets to the AWEsome Retreat Mastermind will be $375/attendee.
- Your event pass guarantees you entrance to the mastermind sessions. Registered attendees will have the opportunity to receive a free one day, one park ticket to Disneyland when they book their stay at Courtyard Anaheim Theme Park Entrance through Get Away Today*.
(Up to two Registered attendees per room may receive a park ticket. Park tickets are for registered attendees only. Annual Passholders who book a Courtyard room through Get Away Today may opt for a $100 Disney Gift Card in place of their park ticket.)
- Your event pass includes most meals, any extra evening events, and more
- We have an extremely limited number of spots available to this Mastermind for both attendees and experts.
*Get Away Today will be offering a special room block rate at Courtyard Theme Park Entrance to AWEsome Mastermind Attendees. This rate is available for February 25, 2020 – March 4, 2020 so feel free to extend your stay, bring your family, and more. Please note: Only registered event guests can receive the free park ticket, up to two registered attendees per room. Only registered attendees may attend the conference events, sessions, meals,etc.
OUR PREMIER SPONSOR